Home / Kids / Crafts / More Crafts...
/ Grandma's and Grandpa's Refrigerator Magnets
- 6 - 1 1/2" squares, craft wood
- 3 x 4 1/2" piece of tagboard
- Wooden heart or star
- 8 tiny colored spring clothespins
- Permanent markers
- Tacky glue
- Glue the six squares of wood on top of the piece of tagboard. Let dry completely. This craft wood may be purchased at a craft supply store.
- Color the heart or any other wood shape that you may have with permanent marker. Add any other decorations or lettering you would like with a marker.
- Turnover the piece and glue the magnet to the back.
- Glue on the tiny clothespins and let dry. The tiny clothespins may be purchased at a craft supply store.
- Attach up to eight photos, depending on their size, to the refrigerator magnet with the clothespins. You’ll be able to replace photos easily with these clothespins.