- Wood clothespin
- Wood craft spoon
- White construction paper or foam board
- Green construction paper or foam board
- Green paint or magic marker
- Wiggle eyes
- Two small black dot stickers
- Black magic marker
- Use green paint or magic marker to color the wood craft spoon. Dry completely.
- Attach the magnet to one side of the clothespin.
- Use white construction paper or foam board to cut out teeth.
- Glue the teeth to the underside of the green wood craft stick.
- Glue the green wood craft stick with the white teeth to the top of the clothespin (the opposite side of the magnet).
- Glue the wiggle eyes and the small black dots (nose) on the top of the green wood craft spoon.
- Use the black magic marker to decorate the alligator's body.