- 2 bars of bath-size soap
- 4 wiggle eyes
- 2 red pompoms
- 4 brown pipe cleaners
- 2 rubberbands
- 12 tiny jingle bells
- Decorative cord or ribbon
- Velvet ribbon for bow
- Small bell for Rudy
- Tacky glue
- Blush make-up for cheeks
- Open washcloth and place it on the table with one corner facing you. This makes the washcloth a diamond shape.
- Place the soap in the center of it.
- Bring the corner facing you and the back corner up together. Roll the two corners backwards down to the top of the soap.
- Take the two side corners in your hands and bring together at the top this will form the ears.
- Secure them together with a rubberband down next to the soap. Shape to resemble ears.
- Fold one pipe cleaner in half and poke it between the ears and through the rubberband.
- Cut another pipe cleaner in half and twist it around to make the antlers. Do this on both sides.
- Now attach the tiny jingle bells through the ends of the antlers. Fold the pipe cleaners back to secure them on.
- Tie a decorative ribbon, cord or bow around the bottom of the ears. The bow shown in the sample has a small bell attached.
- Glue on pompom nose and wiggle eyes.
Put a small amount of blush on each cheek.