- 1/2 cup cinnamon
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 plastic zip-loc bag
- Pour cinnamon and applesauce into a zip-loc bag.
- Seal the zip-loc bag and knead until the mixture turns to dough. If your dough is too dry, add a little more applesauce to it and knead again.
- Remove mixture from the bag and form into a ball.
- Roll out ball to about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Use cookie cutters to create different shapes.
- If you would like to hang the shapes, be sure and make a small hole toward the top of the cut-out before the dough dries so that you can put a string or ribbon through it.
- You may create tree ornaments, gift package ties, and air fresheners with these after you allow them to air dry for 12 hours or until hard. No baking is necessary!